ONE derland Consulting is a Perth-based Migration Agent registered with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA). We are regulated in our professional practice and are bound by the profession’s Code of Conduct issued by the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Based on our personal experience having both studied in and migrated to Australia, we established ONE derland Consulting in order to assist people to migrate to Australia while making the process as easy and convenient as it should be.
Our Migration Agency provides expert immigration advice and Australian visa processing services to Individuals and Corporations. We specialise in Australian Skilled Visa, Employer Nomination Visa, Business Visa, Tourist & Student Visa, Partner Marriage Visa and Family Migration Visa to Australia.
We will assist you to achieve your migration dream and live a beautiful life in Australia.
View our Testimonials
Our in-house Perth Migration Agent holds a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law. She also holds a Bachelor Degree from Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia and a Graduate Certificate from Murdoch University, also in Perth.
OUR SERVICE – MIGRATION AGENTS PERTH:
- We provide professional consultation to assess your individual circumstances and eligibility to migrate to Australia. Should you are not qualified to apply for visa to Australia, we will make some recommendations for you based on your current circumstances and budget
- If you appoint us as your migration agent in Perth, your continuing consultations are FREE
- We keep you updated at every stage of your visa application process
- We assist you with the preparation of your application forms, all the necessary documents as well as the visa lodgement to the Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC)
- We keep you informed of the progress of the visa application process, important deadlines as well as any regulation or legislation changes which may affect your visa application
- Once your visa has been granted, we will then advise you of the outcome and the next step to follow. If you decide to bring your family as a dependent on your visa application, we will assist you with preparing the documentation for your family
- If you are applying for a temporary visa, we will continue to monitor your case and your eligibility to apply for a permanent visa in the future
- We also liaise with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship’s Case Officer assigned to process your application and follow up any queries from your Case Officer, DIAC or any other relevant bodies on your behalf.
Give us a call for a no obligation discussion on 08 9477 5831. Our migration agents in Perth will be more than happy to discuss your options to live in Perth Australia or simply fill in the Free Assessment Form Below!!